Ok guys, I’ve put together some amazing gift ideas for your fitness lover! I am coming out with the fitness lovers gift guide for her, now, since you know it’s NOVEMBER!!! Yikes, how did that happen so quickly? Christmas is sneaking up on us and it’ll be here in no time. So you’re not scrambling last-minute on what to get your best friend,mom, girlfriend, wife, co-worker…..here are some incredible ideas that she’ll be sure to love! Oh, and if you want to drop a subtle hint to your significant other on gift ideas, just email them this article! Everybody WINS!!!!!!
If you’re anything remotely like myself, I live in fitness-wear. I prefer it called sweat-gear, to be exact! If someone would ask me my favorite activity on any given day, it would most doubt, include fitness. It’s what revs my engine, what boosts my confidence, and helps me be a better mother! I love the feeling that comes with being strong. Finding the best gear to workout with, just makes life easier, and if nothing else, makes you look like you know what you’re doing. I’ve got gifts for the runner, the yoga enthusiast, the weight lifter, the crossfit lover, and the cyclist. Let’s get to shopping, shall we!!!
As I always recommend, visit www.ebates.com to see what cash back they are offering on their site, just for shopping! It’s a no-brainer! While you’re shopping, you might as well get cash back to you, right? It’s crazy simple to do. Create an account, start shopping, after check-out, ebates will let you know how much you’ve earned in cashback, and they send you a check in the mail. Easy right!!!!!!
The Fitness Lovers Gift Guide for Her
- Venture Pal Crossbody Bag– This is one awesome gym bag! I have it in pink and get compliments ALL the time on it, and the best thing of all is its only $17.99! It holds so much, and it even has a perfect place on the strap for your phone. It comes in 8 different colors.
- TRX Suspension Training kit– One of the best pieces of equipment for a good total body workout! I use these at the gym weekly. You can literally hook these up anywhere, a tree, the deck on your house, even at a park.
- Foam Roller– These nifty gadgets are perfect for working on sore muscles after exercise. Use for yoga or massage therapy as well.
- Jaybird Bluebuds X– I must have weird ears that just don’t hold most ear buds. I have tried so many, and these have been the only ones to stay in during runs, & H.I.I.T workouts. Another bonus is that they’re bluetooth so there’s no long cord to get tangled or caught on anything at the gym! I love these.
- Gaiam Yoga Mat– These are one of the most popular yoga mats available, and they have so many cool patterns to choose from! They have a textured, non-slip surface, and are extremely affordable. You can also buy these yoga mat towels during those hot(bikram) yoga sessions! These yoga mat carriers are so handy to have and allows you to free up your hands!
- Fitbit Charge 2– One of the most bought fitness watches in the world. A little bit bigger face, but still very popular is the fitbit blaze. You can compare the differences to decide which is the best for you. It tracks your HR, Calories burned, tracks your sleep and so much more. Comes in 6 color bands. Coming up in close competition is the Polar A370 fitness tracker
- Balega Hidden Comfort Socks– I swear by these socks. I have over 5 pair of them in various colors. They are the most popular sock for a reason. Ultimate comfort and wicks sweat! They come in a variety of colors!
- Running Shoes– Ok, listen up, my name is Heather and I am obsessed with tennis shoes! I admit it. I am the research QUEEN when it comes to finding the perfect pair of shoes. I’ll try to limit this one, but I make no promises….. Tennis shoes are “ever” evolving! I recently bought the Adidas Ultraboost X and it is like running on a cloud of marshmallows! There are 2 versions of the Ultraboost and this is the other. Gorgeous is what comes to mind! It was hard to choose, because I have heard they are both a fantastic shoe! I also love and highly recommend my Nike In Season 7 Trainers, and my Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34.
- Weight Training Gloves– I used to not lift with these, then I bought a pair and what a difference it’s made. My hands hurt no more during lifting, and it really helps me to have a tighter more secure grip. I’ve had a few pair since then and have really been enjoying these because the palm is real leather, so it’s not going to tear like cheap “pleather” will or slip!
- Stocking hat made for your ponytail– Yes! Companies are finally figuring out that women needed something like this, and leave it to Lululemon to get it done. I also love this ear warmer made for pony tails!
- Lululemon Train Times 7/8 Pant– This pant allows you to go from trainings to boot camps and it comes in a ton of colors to choose from. Let’s be honest, you can NEVER, I repeat, NEVER go wrong with anything from Lululemon! It will put a smile on anyone’s face! It’s phenomenal quality and fabrics! This option of speed up crops is another great option or another versatile pant is the Wunder Under Crop II. I could literally list so much Lulu it’s not even funny. They have such awesome clothing!
- Swiftly Tech Racerback– This tank is great for any type of exercise(yoga, running, weight training, or H.I.I.T workouts). Available in several colors and wicks major moisture! The Extra Mile Tank has a built-in bra and is medium support for B/C cups, which, sometimes I prefer a built in bra, for certain workouts!
- Reflective Gloves by Athleta– Stay warm and safe as you run outside with these!
- Running Belt– This run belt is super stretchy and you can barely tell its there. It comes in a variety of colors and can even fit up to an iPhone 6. Here is another good run belt.
- Nathan SpeedDraw Plus Flask– Run while comfortably holding your water bottle. This Nathan water flask is 18oz and double wall constructed, so it keeps your drink cooler 20% longer.
- Free Flow Headband– Lululemon makes some of the best non-slip headbands! Or the Fringe Fighter is great for keeping bangs off of your face and wicks moisture.
- Jump rope– A jump rope is one of the best pieces of equipment you can own. You can take it anywhere with you, it’s one hell of a workout, and small enough that you can pack in your suitcase. Incorporating one of these in your h.i.i.t workout will burn tons of calories and fat!
- Bosu Ball– This little piece of equipment is handy to have at home for an effective fat-burn sesh! I do a workout souly around this piece of equipment and It leaves me dripping with sweat each time! I love incorporating the bosu ball in my workouts. This one comes with a workout guide, dvd and inflation pump! You can also checkout some workouts on www.youtube.com
- Water Bottle– It wouldn’t quite be a list without one of these on it, or the Tervis Tumbler’s are phenomenal as well. I have both of these and alternate at the gym. Both are easy to carry around with and sip out of quickly, when I’m in the middle of a killer workout. The Tervis Tumbler’s can be designed with whatever you like on them!
- Gift Cards– You can’t go wrong with this and anyone would love one! When in doubt, buy a gift card! Visit Lululemon, Athleta, Nike, or Finish Line, & Zappos.
- Workout Bands– I use these at the gym, at home or on vacation! You can use them for a total body workout!
I hope you’ve enjoyed the fitness lover’s gift guide for her and it makes your shopping a little bit easier! Be sure and look for a fitness guide for HIM, coming soon!