Hey everyone! Thanks for clicking on A Well Paced Life. Today I am talking about a few new Nike releases on my radar. If there’s one thing that gets me excited, its new workout gear, and I am always scanning and researching them for the best performance, comfort and style. I may be slightly obsessed with athletic shoes and I’m pretty sure I have more of them than I do heels!
I am in workout shoes on a daily basis. If I’m not in the gym working out, I’m getting in a sweat session at home, or involving my kids in exercising with me, whether that is a bike ride or walk. Nike has been a go-to brand for a while now and they always come out with innovative styles! Here are a few new releases to hop into warmer weather with!
- Nike Air Max Thea Ultra Flyknit–
Cross over to intelligent design that looks as ultra-modern as the engineered updates.
- Flyknit constructed upper conforms to your foot for lightweight support.
- Flywire cables provide second-skin support and stability.
- Midsole is cored out for a flexible, lightweight feel.
- Low-cut collar offers a nonrestrictive fit.
- Leather mudguard wraps around the shoe for durability and a premium finish.
- Injected Phylon insert in the forefoot provides soft comfort.
- Visible Max Air unit cushions each step.
- Minimal rubber in the toe and heel areas for lightweight tractionYour go-to favorite Nike Thea is back and better than ever, with a new Flyknit upper for ultra-modern style and breathable comfort. Versatile and sporty, the Women’s Nike Air Max Thea Ultra Flyknit Casual Shoes will take you from the gym to the streets in eye-catching style.Sleek and sophisticated, this Thea is made over and dressed to impress in speedy Flyknit, while Flywire cables deliver second-skin support. Plush and comfy, you’ll get a cloud-like feel thanks to the winning combination of Phylon foam and a Max Air unit, while the cored-out midsole reduces weight. Plus, the minimal rubber sole offers featherweight traction for your busy day
- Pay homage to the classics in the Women’s Nike Air Max 270
- Large Volume visible Max Air unit
- Neoprene stretch bootie construction hugs the foot
- Durable 3-piece midsole design
- Breathable mesh accents for ventilation
- Textile and synthetic on the upper
- Large tongue and classic logo for style
- The Nike Air Max 270 is imported.
The iconic 1991 Air Max 180 is immortalized on the all new Women’s Nike Air Max 270 Casual Shoes. Featuring an exaggerated tongue, large volume Max Air unit and heritage branding, these sneakers offer the best of both worlds – old school details and modern comfort.
3)Nike Metcon 4-(LOVE LOVE LOVE)
- Lace-up style
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces for secure, flexible lockdown at the midfoot
- Removable insole
- Textile and synthetic upper and lining/rubber sole
- BP. Shoes
- Item #5421983
Fusing a natural fit with explosive performance, this tech-infused training shoe is engineered with an ultralow profile for uninhibited range of motion at the ankle and a grippy tri-star tread that wraps under the instep and up the sides for multi-surface, multi directional traction whether you’re climbing ropes, pushing sleds or sprinting through circuits. The breathable knit upper delivers flexible, snug support from toe to heel, with signature Flywire cables linking the lacing to the sole for reliable, responsive lockdown.
- Breathable Flyknit upper on the Women’s Nike Epic React Flyknit Running Shoes
- Lightweight Nike React foam cushioning for a responsive feel
- Traction pattern on the rubber sole delivers grip
- Innovative design delivers durability and cushioning without bulk
- The Nike Epic React Flyknit is imported.
The Nike Epic React Flyknit Women’s Running Shoe provides crazy comfort that lasts as long as you can run. Its Nike React foam cushioning is responsive yet lightweight, durable yet soft. This attraction of opposites creates a sensation that not only enhances the feeling of moving forward, but makes running feel fun, too.
These are available in some great colors including this light pink.