Father’s Day Gift Guide
There’s so many great things to get a man for Father’s Day, so I tried to narrow things down that my own husband or Dad would want on this special day! Both my Dad and husband are handy-men, get dirty-type and have a lot of these items already, and LOVE THEM. I tried really hard to focus on practical gifts that men could actually get a lot of use out of! As I like to say “the gifts that keep on giving”……….thanks Clark Griswold. So here is my Fathers Day Gift Guide for you all.
The Perfect Gifts for
the Man in your Life!!!
- Ozark Trail Can Cooler– we have these and they keep our drink as cool as the “very popular name brand” that is double the price!
- Dewalt Tool Set- My husband has this and thanks to my honey-do list, he uses it ALL THE TIME!
- Backpack Leaf Blower– The husband also has this and has the neighbor men envious!
- Dewalt Cordless Drill – The husband has this too(as does my Dad) and if you need to fix anything at all around the house, you’ll need this tool!
- Pressure Washer– Again if you own a home, you’ll need to keep mold off of your house or clean the deck off each time you have to stain it! I was told by several men who own one to not buy anything under $100 because they’ll be junk!
- Ozark Trail 36 can cooler– Again, I find this brand just as good as the “name brand” one out there and half the price! Perfect size to pack to a BBQ or pool this summer
- Ozark Trail 30 can cooler– just a slightly smaller version than #6. Also great size for the pool or BBQ
- Ozark Trail Backpack 20 can cooler– Different option if you dont like the shoulder strap!
- Ozark Trail 24 can cooler– Literally just bought this for my husband for Father’s Day(shhhh dont tell him). I thought this would be a perfect size to take to friends house when its BYOB, or to the Pool!
- Camp Chef Pellet Smoker– Got this last year for my husband and he LOVES it!!! I got this brand because it had the best features and best reviews of all meat smoker articles I researched on!!!
- Apple Pellets– Cause you’ll need this if you get #10
- Meat Shredder Claws– Regardless if you have #10, we use these whether we cook in the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker!
- Hamburger Tool Kit– Utensils you’ll need to grill
- 3 Pc BBQ Tool Set– Great utensils you’ll need so your man doesnt singe the hair off his arm!! 🙂
- Electric Meat Thermometer– My husband uses this on Steaks, Chicken, Pork, literally everything!!!
Fathers Day Gift Guide