I don’t know about you guys, maybe you have genius ideas on your own for those tough to buy for people. I know I’ve been faced several times throughout my life, with buying unisex items, inexpensive gifts, non-religious gifts, Birthday gifts, the couples that you literally have no idea, your family, or the white elephant party. These are perfect for ANYONE! Even for Birthdays!!! Shop these 23 affordable gift ideas for everyone on our list!
23 Affordable Gift Ideas for Everyone on your list
- Automatic Beer Opener– Again-one of those gifts that people will be amazed, love and actually USE!
- Electric Wine Opener– this is our favorite gift EVER that our good friends gave us last year. We literally are amazed using it each time! This is a guaranteed home run-gift option! Plus they’ll be telling their friends & co-workers what an awesome gift it is.
- Wine– Only if you want a new best friend
- Glass Water Bottle– If you’re anything like me, drinking out of glass just tastes better & healthier than plastic, and should you accidentally drop them, they wont break, thanks to the rubber protective cover!
Tervis Tumblers–This is another brilliant option. Tervis tumblers have been really popular for a while now. For a good reason too. You can customize each drink to have a logo or picture that you want on there with virtually anything! We, personally have so many Tervis Tumblers in our home! We have a coffee mug, this 24oz size that I use at the gym, we own several 16 oz sizes and my husband uses one as a travel coffee cup with a lid. Your hot drinks stay hot and your cold drinks stay cold. Microwave friendly, they don’t sweat, and dishwasher friendly! Take them to the gym, hunting, travelling, or perfect for your kids, because they don’t BREAK! They even make a wine glass tervis tumbler and now sippy cups!!!
- Ozark Trail Insulated Can Cooler– Exactly like the Yeti, works just as great, only less expensive! I like to save money, how about you guys?
- Dave Ramsey The Total Money Makeover– What a smart gift to give anyone and everyone. Perfect for your soon to be high school/college graduate, or anyone, really! The genius behind “getting out of debt” …..Dave really knows his stuff and will teach you how to set yourself up for success.
- Netflix gift card
- Car Wash Gift Card– I have received these in the past and its a guaranteed “I’m gonna definitely use this” gift!
- Movie Tickets Gift Card– This gives everyone a reason for a date night. GENIUS
- Coffee There’s very FEW people who do not drink coffee. You’ll be doing your giftee a favor with this gift
- Have a nice day Coffee Mug– Why not be funny while you drink your coffee, right?
- Amazon Gift Card– Umm, would anyone not smile at receiving this as a gift….the answer is no!
- Toilet Paper– This will be a hit and a few laughs when they open this. I personally think its phenomenal, and lets HOPE that everyone can use this gift….lol
- Slow Cooker Cookbook– For anyone who has a busy life(again this means EVERYONE), for anyone who doesn’t cook, anyone with kids, anyone is busy at work and doesn’t have time or the energy to come home & cook. This one is another great option, as well as this one!
- Universal Car Charger for cell phones– For the Android or the Iphone. This is one of those gifts that everyone should have in the cars, or they’re meaning to get one and just haven’t yet. Here is another option for universal IOS/Android phones that would also make an amazing stocking stuffer!!!
- Itunes Gift Card– Music, books, podcasts. Listen to this on your way to work, in the gym, to tune out the kids….
- Okeefes Working Hands & Healthy Feet Cream– I originally found out about this stuff from my husband, and wasn’t a believer until I tried it. The next morning, my hands were incredibly soft like never before! This is also an option for a great stocking stuffer!
- Food Delivery Service Trial– Hello Fresh, Home Chef, Blue Apron, Chef’D, Plated, Sun Basket, & Freshly are a few great options. Who wouldn’t love receiving a month of delivered, fresh meals?
- Wine Stopper–These preserve the life of your bottle of wine, dishwasher safe and fits all bottle types.
- Wine Glass Topper– Here’s an invention I wish I had thought of. One night my husband came home with a wine glass cover and you’d thought he’d given me $1000. Inevitably, every year there are gnats that appear out of nowhere, and they LOVE wine, let me tell you! This little gadget prevents them from getting in your wine. YES, I love it!!!
- Baby Foot Peel- Who says you can’t pamper someone with a gift! This foot peel is the best ever. I, personally do these a few times a year, before & after summer and wearing so many sandals, and once in the winter. Hoda & Kathy Lee on the Today Show talk about it ALL THE TIME. Simple to use, and just follow the directions. This will peel off all the gnarly cracked, dry skin on your feet, making them “baby” smooth afterwards. Just google some of the images online and it’ll be enough to make your jaw drop!
- Wine Vacuum Saver + 2 stoppers– Just in that crazy & wild chance that you don’t finish that bottle of wine. These wine vacuum savers, suck all the extra air out of the bottle, preserving what’s left of your wine, that is!
I think this gives you some incredible options for that person(s) on your list that is inexpensive, for both men & women, and perfect for anyone! This list definitely covers products from A-Z. Now I’ve got several great options to choose from, for some close friends of ours! Remember, this doesn’t have to be limited to the holidays, but they’re equally as awesome as birthday gifts, anniversary gifts, work incentive gifts….the list goes on!
Thanks for reading, and be sure to check back the entire
month of November for some of my other gift guide
Be sure & subscribe to my site below, so you don’t miss any of the posts!
Get a free e-book just for signing up!